Provence Tuna Bread.
You can cook Provence Tuna Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Provence Tuna Bread
- Prepare 2 of large tins of tuna (300g).
- You need 150 g of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of milk.
- You need 100 g of oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 g of grated cheese.
Provence Tuna Bread step by step
- Mix the flour and eggs.
- Add the milk and vegetable oil.
- Add the tuna, grated cheese and baking powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 40mns at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Eat while it’s warm.